There are multiple reasons to use a Managed Service Provider(MSP) for your companies IT Support. The most important are visibility, cost savings and peace of mind. Especially in a small business or large enterprise environment. Whether you have one or maybe hundreds of servers, network devices, end user devices we can take on the challenges of keeping it well maintained and secure. We provide the tools that make the job easier and without a lot of manpower or overhead to monitor and maintain the health of your business network. By using an MSP such as the IT Pros in the greater Portland, Vancouver, McMinnville, and Salem Area you are offered the monitoring systems and security software large companies use everyday, without outlaying capital cost for the systems yourself. Most MSPs can offer this as a SaaS, or a fully managed service. They will monitor your entire network, notifying you of any outages, potential failures, attacks, or system crashes, and can also help solve those issues, depending your service level. IT Pros Managed Service Provider Offerings include:
• Help Desk Support: The cornerstone to getting help for both prevention of issues, training, and a quick recovery starts at the help desk. Our help desk is staffed from 7:00AM to 5:00PM PST each work day. Over 80% of issues are resolved through the help desk quickly and efficiently without sending someone onsite.
• Anti-Virus Protection: IT Pros uses centrally managed profiles to update and protect servers and desktops in your environment. As virus DAT(data) files are updated from the software provider, it automatically updates all devices in your network. It provides a manageable way to ensure systems are consistently updated and protected as soon as a threat and a removal process is created by the AV company. We have also developed a comprehensive plan to combat Ransonware. Both in prevention and in quick recovery.
• Managed Backups: IT Pros we can run up to the minute snapshots, daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly backups on workstations, servers, and other devices. This can help prevent a major loss of data in both your day to day environment, as well as update and back up your disaster recovery files. Also if you don’t have a Disaster Recovery site, we can help build and manage one for you. IT Pros Backup services include servers, workstations, mobile devices and storage repository (SAN or NAS), and cloud backups.
• Cost Savings: IT Pros has already made an investment in software and systems that support large or small infrastructures. This gives us visibility to everything going on in that network and allows us to remotely fix over 80% of issues in the network. By utilizing our MSP plans, you shift your burden from a capital expense, needing to purchase this yourself, to an operational expense. We simply connect your systems to our tools. From there we can remotely do health checks, run alerts and more, providing you the peace of mind that your systems are up and running, and virus free.
• Network Device Management: IT Pros MSP Plans provide proactive monitoring and end-to-end support for network components including your routers, switches, firewalls, wireless routers/ access points/ wireless LAN controllers (WAPs/WLCs). Our services typically includes proactive measures, health monitoring, incident management, updates, and Subject Matter Expert (SME) support.
• Patching: Many security issues arise because patching and updated are not done quickly. The IT Pros offers our our MSP clients monthly or quarterly review of your servers, depending upon your patching requirements, and scans your systems for the current patches on the devices. We will consult with you on the different levels of patching from auto update monitoring to a customized patch lab, updates and monitoring. Your MSP Systems Administrator will coordinate with you about your specific patching needs.
• Server Management: This service typically provides management of server incidents from preventive maintenance, updates, baselining threshholds, system management, expert IT support, and escalations to vendors, internal resources and 3rd parties. It will perform standard health checks that look for 1) application availability, 2) operating system and application status, 3) server logs CPU, Memory, Disk and Network Interface, and 4) perform continual tuning of thresholds . The IT Pros will managed the incident through incident response, and until the incident is rectified. The level of support received from the through us is typically a combination of their resources and the client resources.
Tags: Portland IT Support, IT Support Portland, Portland MSP, MSP Portland OR